You’ve most likely seen Purus Labs’ D-POL on our shelves at Southern Muscle, but maybe you haven’t given it much thought. Well, we’re here to tell you that you’re missing out! Unlike most testosterone boosting products, Purus Labs’ D-POL was formulated with ingredients that were scientifically tested and shown to be effective. That means Purus Labs didn’t follow the typical testosterone boosting marketing hype. As you may know, most test boosters are loaded with ingredients that don’t boost testosterone. Instead, the ingredients in most test boosters only raise your dopamine levels. These “test boosters” also raise focus and libido. In other words, they give the illusion that testosterone is rising, but testosterone levels remain the same. D-POL is different. It not only raises testosterone, but it’s also a great nitric oxide product that gives enhanced blood flow and muscle pumps!
So, who needs D-POL? Anyone! Male or Female. D-POL is effective for anyone who is noticing a decline in energy and/or libido, struggling with muscle gain and/or fat loss, and recovering slowly from weight training. If any of these descriptions sound like you, then next time you shop with us, you should give D-POL a try.
Because Purus Labs did their research before formulating D-POL, they didn’t use the typical “test booster” ingredients (like Tribulus Terresteris, Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek, and low dosed Zinc). While I will admit that these are quality ingredients with great benefits, they offer little aid in boosting testosterone. Here’s why:
· Tribulus Terresteris and Fenugreek Seed are used in test boosters for their “ Furastanol Saponin” content. Many companies claim that their saponins have testosterone boosting properties. The problem is, there are multiple forms of saponins, many of them do nothing to boost your testosterone levels at all. Only one form has any clinical data showing positive test boosting results. As far as I know, only one company used the actual saponin shown to boost testosterone, but that product was discontinued almost two decades ago.
· Tongkat Ali is also used by most companies in their testosterone boosters. Grown in the Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam, Tongkat Ali has been used to increase sexual desire and fight cancers or bacteria. However, the studies that were done showed little to no increase in testosterone levels. In addition, many consumers of Tongkat Ali have reported sleeplessness, rapid heartbeat and irritability while using this herb.
· Zinc can work as an anti-estrogen aid, but from my experience, I have never seen a test booster that uses enough Zinc to make a difference. What these companies want is for you to be on a multivitamin, so they don’t have to put much Zinc in their products; and the little bit of Zinc they do use in their formulas is a form (like Zinc Oxide or Zinc Sulfate -both useless in oral supplement form) that the human body barely absorbs. Your body needs at least 30 to 50 milligrams (or more) of Zinc (in a highly absorbable form) daily to keep testosterone from converting into estrogen. So, my question is, how is something you are supposed to use one month on and one month off (with a useless form of Zinc) supposed to keep testosterone from converting? And how will it show any signs of working when you need to take Zinc daily for more than 2 months to see its anti-estrogen benefits?
Now that we’ve cleared that up, let’s get back to Purus Labs’ D-POL and how its ingredients are scientifically proven to raise testosterone. Sound too good to be true? Remember, Purus Labs has clinically validated studies to back up their claims on D-POL! While most companies use one studied ingredient, Purus Labs has two studied ingredients that validate the reliability of their product.
The University of Memphis conducted two studies on D-POL in November of 2014. You can check out the studies at: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12335773.htm.
Here is a rundown of the ingredients found in D-POL:
The second image at the top of this article, is the supplement facts of the tablet form of D-POL. D-POL’s powder form has the same ingredient list. Personally, I prefer to mix D-POL’s Fresh Squeezed Lemonade powder with my pre-workout/ketone powder first thing in the morning, but I have found the tablets work just as well.
When you look at the supplement facts, you will see that D-Aspartic Acid is listed first in the “LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Oxygen Sparing Matrix.” In various clinical trials, D-Aspartic Acid (also known as DAA) showed a raise in testosterone levels of men, and the studies also showed a 40 percent increase in free testosterone. DAA also works to elevate growth hormone and IGF-1. If you are having trouble reducing body fat due to low testosterone levels, DAA can help reduce your body fat percentage while it raises your testosterone levels. I’m on my second bottle of D-POL, and my energy levels are higher than normal while my body fat has become significantly lower. In addition, DAA is popularly known for helping decrease recovery time. As a side bonus, you may also experience increased libido and aggression in the gym when supplementing with D-POL. Purus Labs gives you a little more than the clinically validated 3-gram dose of DAA. Instead, they give you 3.12 grams of DAA per serving!
Sodium Nitrate may be the second listed ingredient in the matrix, but it is equally as important as DAA. Purus Labs didn’t cut corners when they chose to use the best form of sodium nitrate. That is why they only use the patented NO3-T brand of sodium nitrate. Sodium Nitrate is a naturally occurring phytochemical found in beets, spinach, and cauliflower. What makes this phytochemical valuable and essential is the fact that sodium nitrate is a potent vasodilator! Sodium nitrate converts to nitric oxide in your body causing your arterial lining to relax. This leads to more blood circulating to your heart, working muscles, and extremities. More blood flow leads to better muscle pumps in the gym, longer periods of endurance during cardio, and better sex! Purus Labs gives you 480 milligrams of sodium nitrate per serving.
During a time when many people are diagnosed with low Vitamin D, it’s great to have a product like D-POL that offers Vitamin D3 at 4000IU. Studies done in the U.S., South Korea, and Germany have shown that men who raise their Vitamin D levels through supplementation also increase their testosterone levels. Studies are also showing that men with lower Vitamin D levels, are 3 times more likely to suffer from lower testosterone levels. While we don’t know exactly how Vitamin D helps boost testosterone, there are a few things we do know. We know that in the male testicle, one of the two organs that help produce testosterone in men, there are Vitamin D receptors. We also know that the male estrogen known as estradiol helps with sperm motility and testosterone balance. Too much estradiol leads to fat gain, muscle loss, reduced sexual drive, and depression symptoms. Vitamin D helps reduce estradiol levels in men leading to a more natural estradiol: testosterone balance. Studies done in South Korea also showed a correlation of women with higher Vitamin D levels having higher total testosterone levels than women with lower Vitamin D. Case in point, if you want to build muscle and burn fat, you need to raise your vitamin D levels.
To complete this amazing formula, Purus Labs included three members of the B-complex family.
• Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) 2 mg– is needed for over one hundred enzymes reactions in your body. Vitamin B6 helps in the synthesis of testosterone in your body, as well as keeping prolactin levels low in the body.
• Vitamin B9 (Folate) 400mcg – Since you will be training harder on Purus Labs D-POL, your body will need all the help it can get with muscle repair, and folate does that. It also helps with nitric oxide production in the body, so it’s a great paired with sodium nitrate.
• Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 6mcg – Vitamin B12 not only helps with energy production, it has been shown to help with sperm production and concentration- both been shown to be in conjunction with positive testosterone levels.
Are you ready for a real testosterone increase yet? Ladies and gentlemen, if you are, all three Southern Muscle locations have a bottle of Purus Labs D-POL waiting for you!!!
Darth Muscle has searched the galaxy for years on end to find the right supplements to help you all build muscle, recover faster, and get more shredded than you ever have before! With extensive training, research and schooling, he is a wealth of knowledge that he longs to share with you all. Helping you reach your destiny is what he longs for most!!